Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RSI Divergence Strategy

Happy Friday!

I received an email from TradeStation recently and it was for a two week trial of a "Floor Traders System". I got the trial and it was an indicator for RSI Divergence.

Is there anyone on the forum that is aware of an indicator like that for NT8 or would be interested in collaborating with me on one. I have a custom RVI indicator that I would like to include if possible.

Please contact me if interested.

Thanks so much.

JoshESTrader

Hi Josh,

that sounds interesting. If you want let us have a talk regarding a potential strategy.

Comment

Hello JoshESTrader,

The D3Spotter, which includes the RSI, is often suggested.
      This version is a small adjustment due to an omission in the code which is picked up by NT8.0.9.0. Basically the code for Draw.TriangleUp and DrawTriangleDown was missing a reference before CurrentBars, and so causing a drawing objects error. I have made various adjustments to the D3SpotterV3 indicator, as follows: • The main adjustment is […]

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.
      Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by JoshESTrader View Post
        Happy Friday!

I received an email from TradeStation recently and it was for a two week trial of a "Floor Traders System". I got the trial and it was an indicator for RSI Divergence.

Is there anyone on the forum that is aware of an indicator like that for NT8 or would be interested in collaborating with me on one. I have a custom RVI indicator that I would like to include if possible.

Please contact me if interested.

Thanks so much.

JoshESTrader
        Hi Josh. thanks for posting. I"m wondering how your journey is going. I"m about to download a Divergence Indicator, there are quite a few. I'm starting with the free versions from NT Ecosystem and going from there. Is your indicator working, as planned? Do you have any recommendations? Paul M

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by andrewtrades, Today, 04:57 PM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
        Started by chbruno, Today, 04:10 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post chbruno