3rd party license

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3rd party license

Good Day. i purchased software which i am trying to use with ninjatrader. i have supplied the 3rd party vendor the machine id along with my userid appended to the end, at which time the vendor was supposed to authorize me in vendor licensing. He says that he sees my license token and it is authorized for my machine id. Everytime i bring up ninjatrader i get the message "You don't have a valid license for indicator 'TD ORDER FLOW' and to contact the vendor. MyFxcn connection looks good but i am not getting data in my workspaces.

I believe you may be experiencing two different unrelated issues. First off, do any issues persist if you restart your PC? If so, please read below:

Issue #1 - Vendor Licensing

The only real troubleshooting we could recommend would be removing then reimporting the third party add-on. I would recommend contacting the vendor again to see what other troubleshooting steps they may recommend. If the vendor is unsure how to proceed in this situation, please let them know they may reach out to their Vendor Support or Business Development liaison for assistance.

Issue #2 - No data in workspaces

So I may accurately assist you, please answer all of the following questions:
    • What version of NinjaTrader are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 7.0.1000.? or 8.0.?.?)
    • Who are you connected to? This is displayed in green on lower left corner of the Control Center window.
    • What instrument symbol (and expiry if applicable) have you selected? For example, ES 03-21, AAPL, EURUSD, etc.
    • (For a chart) what interval is selected? For example, 5 minute, 1 day, 2000 volume, 4 Renko, etc.
    • Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by kempotrader, Today, 08:56 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post kempotrader  
    Started by kempotrader, Today, 08:54 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post kempotrader