Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

CQG live(AMP) from jan 2021 working on lease platform?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CQG live(AMP) from jan 2021 working on lease platform?

Hello!

I have a live CQG license made thru( AMP) on Jan 2021 and I want to use it on Ninjatrader. After some emails with @platformsales still don't know if I can do that. My question:

Can I lease a trading platform and use it with my CQG credentials? when I selected CQG broker on https://ninjatrader.com/BuyPlatform to see if I am eligible, I received an email that said I can use my CQG account to use a leased platform. If yes, after I leased the platform, put my CQG credentials and buy market data I'm ready for trading...nothing else?!

I know I can open an account thru Phillip Capital and transfer my funds from AMP to my Ninjatrader, but for the moment I would like to use this option before opening an account and transfer my funds.

Thank you.

Hello Mariusache,

Thank you for you post.

As of March 11th, 2015, NinjaTrader can no longer offer new license keys to trade with AMP/CQG. It would only be possible to use NinjaTrader with AMP/CQG if you had a live license key prior to this date.

To determine your eligibility to use NinjaTrader with AMP/CQG, you will need to send an email to platformsales[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com. Please include any other license keys that you may have used for the NinjaTrader platform and any other email addresses that you may have used to communicate with our support team going back through March 11th, 2015.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by terofs, Yesterday, 04:18 PM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post terofs
    by terofs

Started by CommonWhale, Today, 09:55 AM
    1 response
    0 likes