Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orderflow Volumetric bars - Pullback

Hello,
    for my intraday trading Im using Numbersbars/Footprints with NT8 and Ninjatrader Brokerage. The NT8 is showing as Orderflow Volumetric bars chart style. But I cannot find if there is possible to enable the Pullback. The Pullback is really valuable helper for Numberbars/Footprints and without that it is only half of usable system.

If there is not possible in last NT8 version 8.0.23.2, is it possible to add my desire to it for the future development team to upgrade current Volumetric chart style with Pullback?

For best understanding, here is link for Sierrachart with exact description what the Numbersbars Pullback is:

Because I have no allowed to send my own media file video in attachment, Im sending very similar I found on youtube:
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

It is the right window with Numbers Bars which has feature called PULLBACK which showing the new BID/ASK on new prices after reach new Highs/Lows of current bar. In this video 2minutes bar of timeframe. When reach new Hi/Lo of the current bar, the Pullback has been reseted and new BID/ASK orders are showing again in "Pullback" tick(s) back in price reversal.

I hope that everything I explained clear.

Thank you very much

Pedro

Hello Pedro79,

Thank you for your note.

While this feature does not currently exist with the Order Flow Volumetric Bars, I have submitted your suggestion to our development team as a feature request.

Let us know if we may assist further.

Comment

Hello Chris,
      thank you for info.
      P.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Jon17, Today, 04:33 PM
      0 responses
      1 view