Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No alert texts delivering to phone

Hello,

Yesterday I was receiving multiple errors on the platform. Originally I was receiving the error that says something about "unexpected array". After scouring through the forum I was brought to an answer that stated to move all of the workspaces out of the NT8 folder and add them back one by one. I instead removed them all and rebuilt the 4 that I currently use.

After doing that, those issues went away finally.

Then came the issue of the chart deleting 8 hours of data anytime I clicked to "reload historical data", which I do before taking trades to ensure the price/tick data is correct as shown as there are many times that it is not (regarding the high/low/close of bars. I believe I fixed that issue.

NOW, however, I have an issue where my texts are no longer coming to my phone. (ever since I fixed the issues above) The last text alert I received was 12 hours ago. I've already deleted the phone number out of the options tab, applied the changes, and reentered it. Still nothing.

Whenever an alert triggers on my chart it sounds an alert, shows a pop up on the chart, then is supposed to send me a text with the picture of the chart.

The log in NT8 is showing that the email and text via email is sent.

The email is showing in my gmail sent folder.

However, no text is actually showing up to my phone.

What should I do? This is the first time I've ever had this issue with the platform

Hello trader123456789,

Thank you for your post.

Please send your log and trace files to PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com so that I may look into what occurred.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support

Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.

Please include a link to this forum post and reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 2960794 ATTN Emily C

It also seems like your screenshots did not upload to the forum post properly - please attach the images to your email if possible.

Thank you in advance. I will keep an eye out for your email and I look forward to resolving this with you.
    Emily C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by fx.practic, 10-15-2013, 12:53 AM
    5 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Bidder
    by Bidder

Started by Shai Samuel, 07-02-2022, 02:46 PM
    4 responses