Trades not showing on Chart Trader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trades not showing on Chart Trader

My trades do not show up on my chart trader. However its only RBob and Heating Oil. I can see and close out on the 'Position' tab of control panel but not on the chart trader itself.

Thanks.

Hello elcowen,

The ChartTrader should be able to close any instrument, as long as this instrument and the account it was submitted on are selected.

The only exception to this would be if the ATM Selection mode of "Display selected ATM strategy only" is active. This option may be selected by right-clicking the ChartTrader and clicking on "Properties".

If this option is selected, only the ATM strategy chosen in the ATM dropdown menu would show its active contracts on the chart.

More information about this selection mode may be found at the following address:

Should this not answer your question / not be the case, we'd have to take a closer look at your log & trace files to assess what exactly happened.

To do this, please click on Help > Email Support and send us a quick note through the platform directly.

Please add "ATTN Manfred 2912204" to this note, that way we can easily connect it to your forum post and take a closer look at these files.

Thank you in advance!
    Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by rhyminkevin, Today, 04:58 PM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post Anfedport  
    Started by iceman2018, Today, 05:07 PM
    0 responses