Rollover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rollover

What happens to my open positions at expiration? Do the contracts automatically rollover to the front month? Or are they simply closed? I want to ensure that I maintain my open positions, but not sure if there is a setting on the platform to select this option. I figured out how to update the charts and other tools to the front month. But my concern is not wanting to close out an open position that I hold for several days. Would also like clarification as to exactly what day and time the expiration is (MES,MYM, MNQ) this week.

Thank you anyone in advance for this information.

Hello ar73b,

I'm not sure what will happen exactly to open positions at expiration - please contact your broker regarding this inquiry. If you have your trading account at the NinjaTrader brokerage, please contact our NinjaTrader brokerage support team.
    If you have any questions, concerns or feedback, or want to open an account, we're here to help. Click here to find the appropriate contact for your needs!

They won't rollover automatically to the new expiry month as this is a different contract than the previous expiry month.

There is no setting in NinjaTrader that rolls over open positions to the new expiry month.

You can find expiration dates on the publicly available CME website at the link below.

TERMINATION OF TRADING - Trading terminates at 9:30 a.m. ET on the 3rd Friday of the contract month.

JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by fx.practic, 10-15-2013, 12:53 AM
    5 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Bidder
    by Bidder

Started by Shai Samuel, 07-02-2022, 02:46 PM
    4 responses