My account's cash value changed to 0?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My account's cash value changed to 0?

I sent a check recently to fund my account, and after waiting through the check's holding period yesterday the funds had finally be deposited. Yesterday when I checked the account on NT8, I logged in and indeed my account had displayed the right cash value amount. But today when I log in to the same account again, the cash value says "0". I haven't made any trades on this account yet, why is this?

Hello stormcloudseven,

Can you please perform a disconnect/reconnect of your broker connection and check if this will show the expected cash value.

If the issue persists, please send me your log and trace files so that I can investigate.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support

Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.

Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: Attn Jason, 2844852
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post
      Hello stormcloudseven,

Can you please perform a disconnect/reconnect of your broker connection and check if this will show the expected cash value.

If the issue persists, please send me your log and trace files so that I can investigate.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support

Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.

Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: Attn Jason, 2844852
      Yeah I've tried reconnecting the account, still the same issue. I've sent you the support email like you asked, thanks to looking into it.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Segwin, 05-07-2018, 02:15 PM
      14 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post aligator  
      Started by Jimmyk, 01-26-2018, 05:19 AM
      6 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post emuns