Playback with historical data problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playback with historical data problem

Hello, when im trying to use the playback with historical data appear the warning window wtih "thera are no replay data files to play".

im sure that there is data downloaded, in available data shows al the data.

when i connect the playback connection i can se that 1/12/2099 12:00:00 a.m. date is in the title

Hello JuanPabloQuevedo,

Please note that historical tick data is required when the Playback is set to "Historical". Could it be you don't have historical tick available, but only historical minute or daily data? Please double click an instrument in the Historical Data window and then double click Last. Does it only show Minute and Day data?

JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post
      Hello JuanPabloQuevedo,

Please note that historical tick data is required when the Playback is set to "Historical". Could it be you don't have historical tick available, but only historical minute or daily data? Please double click an instrument in the Historical Data window and then double click Last. Does it only show Minute and Day data?
      Iwas having the same problem and came across this. However, when I selected tick data and hit "download" nothing happened but a flash. I have tried with multiple futures instruments the results were no difference.

Comment

Originally posted by nuobo View Post

Iwas having the same problem and came across this. However, when I selected tick data and hit "download" nothing happened but a flash. I have tried with multiple futures instruments the results were no difference.
        Can you tell me what data provider you are connected to within NinjaTrader, which instrument/expiry you have selected and what date you are attempting to download data for.

Thanks in advance.
        Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by quicksandatl, 05-09-2024, 11:11 AM
        3 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post quicksandatl  
        Started by morrnel, 05-12-2024, 06:07 PM
        6 responses