Continuum Performance Issue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Continuum Performance Issue?

I bought a lifetime NT8 license. I use IB as a broker and Continuum as my data feed. Here's my issue. Prior to connecting to Continuum (Live) all chart functions are as they should be. On some occasions like today once connected to the data feed, all chart functions are very sluggish, progressing to a point where placing orders is not possible let alone any other functions. The price bars don't seem to be affected, only resident chart type actions (drawing, reposition the chart, etc). Being I live in SE Aasia I trade the premarket which doesn't appear to be affected. Once I disconnect from the live feed the chart behaves normally?? If it's of any use ChartTime eventually creeps up to -80.000 and I have no doubt would go higher. I even have to use the task manager to end the sessions.

Hello Anthoni,

So I may look into this further please go to Help->Email Support and be sure to include Attn: Chris Jameson in the Subject line, a link to this thread in the body and a check in the box for "Log and trace files".
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Chris... further to my initial email, it appears the performance problem is specific to the MES market data feed seeing how ES and the EURUSD market feed do not behave this way. I was able to chat with a friend in the US and he concurs, as he's having the same problem. This makes me believe the issue is a data feed problem specific to the MES feed? It's late here in SE Asia. I'll send the log file in the AM if you still need them. Thanks and have a great day.

Comment

Yes when you have time in your schedule please forward me your log and trace files so I may look into the issue further.
        Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by fx.practic, 10-15-2013, 12:53 AM
        5 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Bidder
        by Bidder

Started by Shai Samuel, 07-02-2022, 02:46 PM
        4 responses