Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to Change Chart Trader Background Color

Dear All,

Does anyone knows how to change the background color of the char trader in NT8?

Your help is very appreciated!!!

Thanks!
    Attached Files

Hello elkingonzalez,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your post today.

You can change the color of the Chart Trader based on whether a live or sim account is selected for that order entry window. The color for the live account depends on what skin you're using on the platform, but the color for the Sim account may be set under Tools > Options > Trading > Simulation Color.

When you select the color press 'OK' to confirm the changes. Now when the Sim101 account is selected, the chart trader will have the background color selected.

Here is a link with additional information on the 'Trading' section of the Options menu: 'Trading Properties'

Please do not hesitate to reach out to us with any other NinjaTrader inquiries in the future.

Comment

Thank you Brendan!

And how can I change the color while in live account?
      Last edited by elkingonzalez; 09-11-2020, 09:50 AM.

Comment

@NinjaTrader_BrendanC

Comment

Hello elkingonzalez,

Thank you for responding with your additional question.

As I previously mentioned, the color for the live account depends on what skin you're using on the platform. The background of the Chart Trader will change to the Skin Color set in:
          Tools> Options> General > Skin
          So if you wish to change the color, you would need to modify the skin template to adjust the color.

More information on working with skins within the platform can be found in our help guide here: http://ninjatrader.com/support/helpG...lightsub=skins

Please do not hesitate to reach out to us with any other NinjaTrader inquiries in the future.

Comment

Thanks for sharing

Comment

Thank you for sharing this. Your mini guide helped me a lot. I needed to change the color to match the color scheme. I take a rather careful approach to the design of my videos. Given that I only use Crello Unlimited, I try to do everything so that the video has a common color scheme in order for the viewer to enjoy watching it and have a good impression. Not many people think about it, but it's a really big job. Given that not all content makers do this, it wins a part of the audience due to the design and visual component. Now there is a very big competition and you need to use everything to break through.
              Last edited by KatherineHunter; 05-30-2021, 04:45 PM.

Comment

I've tried looking through all the code in BluePrint.xaml and I can't find the string for the live account color.
                If anyone could please paste in the line with the pertinent code, I would very much appreciate it!

I want to make my live chart trader dark red for LIVE. Thank you.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by PaulMohn, Today, 05:00 AM
                0 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post PaulMohn  
                Started by ZenCortexAuCost, Today, 04:24 AM
                0 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post ZenCortexAuCost