Manually edit order history?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manually edit order history?

Is there a way to manually edit your order history? I decided to add in commission to my reporting, but didn't realize that it wasn't a separate item. This makes no sense to me. I can't just see "oh, I came out X points ahead / behind" when trading futures. Yes, it's an extra step of basic math (and counting all of the orders where it happened), but why would that reflect that way? Ideally, you'd have a separate column that shows your gain / loss on the trade, then the commission, then a net column...

Anyway, since I've changed it back, it doesn't overwrite the entries where it was active. Now it is just wonky trying to figure out how I have done for the week / month. Can I go in and manually edit these orders to make them like the rest, where they don't have commission taken out of the p/l?

Hello Vinhasa,

Thank you for your post.

Order history is saved as part of the NinjaTrader database file. Manually editing this file may cause unexpected behavior within the platform and is not supported or recommended.
    Zachary S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Can this be a feature request? Allowing to edit would be great... Or to simply reset a range of trade dates ("this month's trades")... Or, to completely reset/delete all trade history (for a particular account. A SIM account, for example)

Thank you!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by falcondroneus, Today, 01:15 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post falcondroneus  
      Started by Vikuno1, 11-28-2023, 11:42 PM
      15 responses
      1 like