connection (bridge) Ninja - jgsaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

connection (bridge) Ninja - jgsaw

I made all step that you show in video regard the connection between ninja a Jgsaw (bridge). So creation of market analyzer, add indicator jtConnection. But when I go to Jgsaw I don't find the NT8 and the symbols in search platform. I've done dozens of tests, but I can't solve the problem. Can you help me solve the problem. Is it a problem with windows settings and which one ??

I am not familiar with a video that NinjaTrader provides regarding this connection/add-on. Could you provide me with a link so I understand exactly what you're referencing?

Comment

ok, thanks. I attach it.

A quick look at the new daytradr V2 with the Jigsaw Platform Bridge™ between daytradr and NinjaTrader 8.For more on the benefits of using Jigsaw, visit our w...

Comment

The video you've linked to was made by Jigsaw Trading. Jigsaw Trading is a developer who creates the add-on you're referring to. Please contact Jigsaw support for further assistance with their add-on.

Comment

i already wrote to Jigsaw. They did me to contact Ninja. I think that it is an imposttaion of ninja of error of automatic impoostation of firewaal on windows of Ninja.

Comment

We have no documentation on how to troubleshoot this symptom which involves Jigsaw Trader. Could you provide the exact information that Jigsaw provided to you in order to troubleshoot this symptom?

If we ignore Jigsaw, is NinjaTrader perfectly functional? If not, what other symptoms are occurring?

What firewall, virus protection, or automated backup software do you have running on your PC?

Comment

I'd recommend contacting Jigsaw about this symptom since they will be the experts in the configuration of the add-on they created.

With that said, if we ignore Jigsaw for a moment, the main reason why a live account wouldn't be visible in NinjaTrader is that you do not have a live licensee key entered into the platform. So I may accurately assist you, please answer all of the following questions:
              • What version of NinjaTrader 8 are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 8.0.?.?)
              • What are the first 4 characters of your NinjaTrader license Key? You will find this under Help -> License Key
              • Do you currently see your live account in the NinjaTrader Control Center's 'Accounts' tab?

Comment

I found solution to that, Jigsaw have two license to apply for live trading.
                One is the live platform and 2nd live trading license.
                I purchased platform but didn't subscribed for live trading license.
                Attached Files

Comment

Hi, Junior Member, I have the same problem but your solution does'nt work for me.

Comment

elgreco , please contact Jigsaw directly for troubleshooting assistance with the software Jigsaw created.

Comment

Hello

Has JTConnection been removed from the newest ninjatrader?!?!?

I updated my ninjatrader to latest version and JTConnection isnt there anymore. Its not on my market analyzer anymore, and when I go serach for it to add it, its gone.

Whats going on???? this is a giant problem for me........

Comment

Hello,

Are you able to reinstall this add on? Also to clarify, did you update to NinjaTrader 8.1 or NinjaTrader 8.0?
                        Ryan S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I updated to 8.1....

EDIT

Problem solved, when I updated to 8.1 the indicator erased itself, I had to reinstall jigsaw to get the TJConnection bridge back in my Ninjatrader.

Thanks for the help
                          Last edited by SDaCosta30; 06-09-2023, 03:43 AM.

Comment

hello I find myself in the same problem by installing ninja trader 8.1 I lost the connection of Jt connection. how can I obtain JT connection thank you

Comment

Hello,

Please try reinstalling the Jigsaw add on to setup this connection again on your platform.
                              Ryan S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Waxavi
                              by Waxavi

Started by TradeForge, Today, 02:09 AM
                              0 responses