Chart Trader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chart Trader

I have 3 charts open with 3 different symbols. Just realized if I switch an account on one chart from Sim to real it changes on all. Is there a way to keep different accounts on different chart trader charts?
    Thanks.

What version of NinjaTrader 8 are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 8.0.X.X)

I would not expect multiple account drop down lists to switch accounts when one is switched manually. I am not able to reproduce this behavior. Here are the steps I am following:
    • Create a CL, ES, and NQ chart with Chart Trader enabled
    • Switch one of the Chart Trader's to another account

Only the Chart Trader I manually switched changes accounts. The other Chart Trader's remain the same.

Are these steps the same as what you're doing? If not, could you elaborate on the exact steps you're following?

Comment

I am using version 8.0.15.1 64-bit presently. I tried with new charts and chart trader and it changes the account across all open charts. Can we screen share or something?
      Thank you.

Comment

I cannot initiate a screenshare via the forums. Please contact us via email by using the platform to send us an email:
        • You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support
        • Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.
        • Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 1982402 ATTN PatrickG

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Balage0922, Today, 07:38 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Balage0922  
        Started by JoMoon2024, Today, 06:56 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post JoMoon2024