Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Live Data not working for Futures when switching to stock

Hello,

As per the title, I'm not receiving live continuous data for futures if I switch my active charts to a stock. If I switch from a stock to a future, the most recent chart updates are shown (historical data), but the live data does not work. If I only view futures, the live data works. If I switch from a future to a stock, the live stock data works. When I disconnect my data feed and reconnect with my charts on a future, live data resumes working. My provider is Kinetick. Thanks for the help!

What version of NinjaTrader 8 are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 8.0.X.0)

I'm not quite sure I understand the steps involved to reproduce what you're experiencing. I tried the following:
    Connect to Kinetick
    Create an ES ##-## 1 minute chart > Confirm real-time and historical data is working
    Switch this chart to AAPL > Confirm real-time and historical data is working
    Switch back to ES ##-##

The above resulted in real-time and historical data working without issue.

Kinetick has a total symbol limit that can be requested. If you reach this limit, no new instrument data will be provided. How many total instruments are open in your workspace(s)? If you close your normal workspace and try to reproduce with a new chart, does the issue persist?

Could you provide a bullet-point list of the exact steps I would need to take to replicate this behavior on my end? Please be as detailed as possible.

Comment

Thanks for the reminder to update the client. The problem no longer occurs on the latest version.

Best,
      James

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by AaronKoRn, Today, 09:49 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post AaronKoRn  
      Started by carnitron, Today, 08:42 PM
      0 responses