Collapse

Binance Integration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Patrick "they are in violation of our terms of service"... can you please name which paragraph is being violated?

Comment

Section 5.a.VIII and IX:

5. Prohibited Uses
      a. Errors, Acts, Omissions and Unacceptable Use.
      ...(viii) develop an interface between Platform to Broker APIs without the express written consent from the Company,; or (ix) engage in any other activity deemed by the Company, in its sole discretion, to be in conflict with the spirit or intent of this Agreement.develop an interface between Platform to Broker APIs without the express written consent from the Company,; or (ix) engage in any other activity deemed by the Company, in its sole discretion, to be in conflict with the spirit or intent of this Agreement.

Comment

Any news with Binance Connection??? When will you have it???
        octaviogarcia
        NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - octaviogarciatrader

Comment

To clarify, the feature request tracking number for this is SFT-5018. I've added your vote.

There is no update on a Binance connection within NinjaTrader. There is typically no publicly available feature request updates until it has been implemented and can be found in the release notes.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_PatrickG View Post
            To clarify, the feature request tracking number for this is SFT-5018. I've added your vote.

There is no update on a Binance connection within NinjaTrader. There is typically no publicly available feature request updates until it has been implemented and can be found in the release notes.
            As far as I understand, they did nothing. Probably nothing will be done

Comment

Please add my vote to this! We really need better crypto feeds, the limitations from Coinbase (even just number of feeds) is very limited and crypto is much more heavily traded lately than so many other instruments. There are also MANY api's that are already available to process automated trades etc... I would think much easier than the headaches you guys have had to deal with other brokers such as TOS etc... Anyway... crypto and NT to the moon please !

Also as a vendor I am happy to help with any add-ons, integration, development, beta testing, etc... I already have working connection to the feed and familiar with many of the crypto API's such as binance.us which is available in USA unlike binance.com.

Thanks!

-Chad
              Last edited by NinjaTrader_PatrickG; 07-06-2021, 06:24 AM. Reason: Removed external link
              chadnash
              NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Nash Technologies

Comment

So ...i bought Life Time licenze to don't have any cryptocurrency update like Binance .... BitMEX..Bybit etc ???????
                like me other thousands of trades are waiting to see this simple update !!
                We paid license also to have updates about trading markets evolution,now cryptocurrences ARE THE EVOLUTION!
                As NT8 customer i don't want to pay 35$ month to TRADE binance !
                Thanks for understanding

Comment

Hi Steve,

Yes I know many of us our waiting for some of these updates so I also hope to see them soon... I do know though as an example that Bitmex already does have a free data source connection you can install:

Trade Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies with up to 100x leverage. Fast execution, low fees, Bitcoin futures and swaps: available only on BitMEX.

Although NT isn’t ready for order placement with crypto and any exchanges we were able to help a client build out an order entry using their API into one of our strategies. Not sure if you’re looking more for simply data feed or actual order entry but feel free to reach out to me if we can be of assistance... I think because that portion of code is already written we wouldn’t need to charge as much as original client we helped.

Thanks,

Chad
                  Last edited by NinjaTrader_PatrickG; 07-06-2021, 06:24 AM. Reason: Removed external link
                  chadnash
                  NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Nash Technologies

Comment

Ciao Chad ,thanks for your reply!!!
                    I'm looking for order entry and all NT functions.

Thank you

Comment

Now that the global crypto market cap reaches $2T, I belive that NT8 is gonna loose market share to your competitors simply just by not implementing the Binance connector. Look at your competitors - Multicharts already has it. At QuantTerminal (soon to be Tickblaze) they are finishing Binance API implementation as we speak and will have it done by the end next week.

I run an algorhitmic trading division at certain crypto fund and we mainly use swiss algotrading platform called Algotrader just because they have the best crypto exchange connectors implementation at the moment. From our experience with different exchanges, Binance Exchange (Spot, Futures) seems to be the best bet for the future in terms of liquidity and fees (let's call it active trading), not mentioning their reliable/stable API connection.

In other words, for your own sake, implement Binance, get your foot in the crypto space, strike a deal with the guys at Ninjatools (Binance Ninjatrader Addon) or whatever, just do it. There are no excuses anymore.

No need for answer btw, just wanted to add my 2c (vote).

Comment

It is very strange that Ninjatrader developers are so slow to respond to the development of crypto trading. Is it really that hard to make a full-fledged connector?

Comment

..... business Is business.....this is the reason!!!
                          i bought Life Time licenze....and now i see FREE platforms offering (about)same features to trade Cryptocurrences!!!
                          Ridiculous.
                          Not enough to pay 1K lifetime licence ..they like to have commissions...bla

Bla
                          ..bla ..

Comment

Originally posted by Stevetrader View Post
                            ..... business Is business.....this is the reason!!!
                            i bought Life Time licenze....and now i see FREE platforms offering (about)same features to trade Cryptocurrences!!!
                            Ridiculous.
                            Not enough to pay 1K lifetime licence ..they like to have commissions...bla

Bla
                            ..bla ..
                            they're probably not sure that the cryptoninjatrader (or supplemented current) will be profitable

Comment

Developers are silent

Comment

Yes... they don't have any interest.....
                                I don't know if is legally correct (when you have Life Time licenze)
                                I don't know.m.is only my opinion....

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by rhyminkevin, Today, 04:58 PM
                                3 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post Anfedport  
                                Started by iceman2018, Today, 05:07 PM
                                0 responses
                                0 likes