Collapse

TD Ameritrade Connection Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I also noticed that numbers are much higher. Patrick, any word on that?

Comment

If NinjaTrader has duplicate executions in its database, then this would explain why the values do not match reality as this falls under the common causes I explained in post #14. NinjaTrader does not create executions without a source. Based on the information being reported here, it seems as if TD Ameritrade is sending execution information that NinjaTrader cannot reconcile with an existing execution in it's database and is therefore this is appearing as a new/separate execution.

This particular symptom is off topic from the original post in this thread, so I'd like to separate it. If you're experiencing duplicate executions appearing in your Trade Performance report, please send me your database, log, and trace files so that I may look into what occurred.
      • You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support
      • Expand 'Other files' and enable 'Database file'.
      • Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 2511558 ATTN Patrick G

Comment

ok, support email is sent. Thank you Patrick!

Comment

NinjaTrader_PatrickG Respectfully, this isn't off topic, but issue #3 as I listed in my original post. The Trade Performance report calculations computed more or less correctly in NT7 with TDA, but have become erroneous in NT8. I also sent in my database in prior correspondence as part of this inquiry. There are just a number of issues to work through related to the TD Ameritrade connection.

Comment

nickslad , thanks for the clarification. I was able to reproduce this symptom on my end. I've forwarded this message to the Development Team for review. The internal tracking number is 14427.You'll find this number in the release notes when it's available publicly.

Comment

This is great to hear! Glad you all were able to reproduce it. Thank you for investigating and working on this.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by micaeliglesias, Today, 09:13 AM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post micaeliglesias  
              Started by Diane1202, Yesterday, 02:02 PM
              3 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post Kube96