Some Enhancement Requests for Charts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some Enhancement Requests for Charts

1. Disable Global Drawings On a Specific Chart Tab: I would like to have an option where global drawn objects (i.e. all charts for an instrument) can be enabled/disabled at a Chart Tab level. This will allow clean views without forcing you to alter the global objects.
    2. Undo Option: It would be great to have an option to undo the last action. I have inadvertently deleted tabs, removed drawn objects and having the option to undo the last few actions can help quickly restore the state.
    3. Move Chart Tabs between Windows: It would be nice to move Chart Tabs between Windows. Drag and Drop would be be the most convenient. If that is hard, an option to select an existing chart window from the right click menu would to move would also work.

please add my vote for all.
    #aviat72 - fyi fwiw nvivia multiple screen desktop manager software does 3. by 'Send to another Window/screen etc' so it can be done. Hence there may be a third party app if you're so inclined. Just fyi. Unfortunately I didn't find this out about nvidia desktop manager (and Window Grids) until I had built my Ninja multi screen multi window multi tab workspaces :-(

BTW in case you're/#NTSupport are interested/related Windows Grids: many have asked over a long period of time and #Ninja might want to Sticky (I know policy not to endorse 3rd party software but it is MS OS Win10 tool & would be doing a service to Users for a much wanted platform shortcoming - I see Windows have released a 10 PowerToy called FancyZones that gives you screen grids.which makes multiple Chart Window management much more convenient.

Comment

Hello aviat72,

Thank you for your note.

I have submitted your suggestions as feature requests to our development team.

Please let us know if we may assist further.

Comment

Another request would be to add a Right Click Context Menu option to make an indicator visible or not visible.

I often want to hide indicators to reduce the clutter on the chart; currently I end up having multiple charts which is not CPU efficient for the same instrument.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback.

I have submitted your suggestions as feature requests to our development team.

Melissa J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Another Request:

Groups for Drawn Objects/Indicators which can be enabled/disable.

I use different classes of drawn objects/indicators (FIbbonoacci, Market Profile etc.) and it would be able to group them under some user defined headings.

We can then toggle them on/off on a group level rather than individual.

This will really help reduce the number of charts I have to use and help improve performance.

Ideally I would want just one chart!

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback.

I have submitted your additional suggestions as feature requests to our development team.

Comment

Hi ..Please add my vote for all of the above feature requests

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your patience.

The internal tracking number for your feature request is SFT-4833. Please reference this internal tracking number when contacting Platform Support if you ever have questions regarding this feature request.

When a feature request is implemented, you'll find a description of the new feature in the release notes:

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by Segwin, 05-07-2018, 02:15 PM
                  14 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post aligator  
                  Started by Jimmyk, 01-26-2018, 05:19 AM
                  6 responses
                  0 likes