Crosshair settings are grayed out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crosshair settings are grayed out

Currently I have 3 charts using global crosshairs. Two are set to global with no time scroll. The other is set to time scroll. I can only change the crosshair setting on one of the charts. On the other two, when I click on the crosshair drop down, all the options are grayed out, and I cannot change the settings. The time scroll is particularly annoying when I do not want it. How can I re-set the crosshair settings when the options are grayed out?

Thanks-
    Rick Patton

Hello Bionian,

Thank you for your note.

Please send me your log and trace files so that I may look into what occurred.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support

Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.

Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: ATTN Heath

Thank you I'll await your reply.
    Heath R.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello - I realize this is a very old post, but this same issue is happening to me. I have some charts/tabs where I'm able to change the pointer, and I have others where all the options are greyed out. I was wondering if there was ever a fix for this. I'm running 8.0.25.0 64-bit .

Thanks

Comment

Hello shortrader ,

Thank you for your post.

I would like to take a closer look at your platform's settings and this error..

Please write into [email protected] along with your log and trace files and a link to this forum post.

Follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files to your response so I may investigate this matter further.
        • Open your NinjaTrader folder under Documents.
        • Right-click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders as well and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
        • Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to this email.
        • Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.
        Please also attach a screenshot of the full chart and the crosshair settings in the chart.
        • To send a screenshot with Windows 10 or newer I would recommend using the Windows Snipping Tool.
        • Alternatively to send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screenshot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CTRL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save it as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.
        Thank you in advance for these files. I look forward to assisting you further. ​
        Angelica D.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by jeronymite, 04-12-2024, 04:26 PM
        3 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post jeronymite  
        Started by bill2023, Today, 08:51 AM
        2 responses
        0 likes