Collapse

NT8-TDA orders submitted never get an updated status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know this thread is old but I am new to NT and using TD as my broker. I am having same issue everyday in first 1-2 hours. Is there any resolution to this from NT side? I think NT support confirm at the beginning of this thread that their API team are working on an update to resolve this issue. I have already talked to TD support and they said that they don't see any delays in the morning except higher volume. Please check with NT. Let me know if NT is working on an update and what is the ETA.

Comment

The most relevant and recent response regarding this from us was the following:

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_PatrickG View Post
      sdp1969, if you read the prior messages in this thread, you'll see that TD Ameritrade has admitted the issue is on their end. Unfortunately NinjaTrader has no direct control over when/if this will be resolved, but the Development Team has been in active contact with TD Ameritrade in an effort to assist as much as possible.
      It sounds like TD Ameritrade confirmed to you that you can expect these delays when volatility is high, which is unfortunate. NinjaTrader has zero control over TD Ameritrade order routing behavior.

Comment

It's been many months since I last posted on this thread, but I'm happy to report that TDA is now working on NT. TDA works at all times and I no longer have to wait until after the morning opens. I've not had any connection issues or problems during volatility.

FYI, I did try IBKR for a bit, but their commissions were too much for my strategies.

Here's a video of my setup in action... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3UzhS5_Uzg&t=172s

Hope this helps!

Comment

Hello,
          I agree with MarketMaker, all good here as well with TDA now.
          Good luck and keep yourselves safe!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by algospoke, 04-17-2024, 06:40 PM
          6 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post algospoke  
          Started by arvidvanstaey, Today, 02:19 PM
          4 responses
          0 likes