Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order Submited by a Strategy

Hello,

I have a problem with my automated strategies, when they want to make an order the following messages appears:

"Strategy .... submitted and order that generated the following error "order rejected". Strategy has sent cancel request, attempted to close the position and terminated itslef"

and

"Order can be placed by administrators only affected orders: Buy 1 Market"

It didn't happened to me before.

Thank you

We'll likely need you to write in via email to provide us with your log and trace file so we may investigate what is occurring in your specific case (do not provide those files on the forums), however, I may be able to learn some useful information on the forums regarding the issue.

Please answer all of the following questions:
    • What version of NinjaTrader 8 are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 8.0.X.0)
    • Who are you connected to? This is displayed in green on lower left corner of the Control Center window.
    • Are these live or simulated trades?
    • If live, who is your broker?
    • What instrument (and expiry if applicable) have you selected?
    • Do you receive an error on screen (other than the ones you mention)? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?
    • You mentioned it was working previously. What, if anything, has changed about NinjaTrader or your PC since it was last working?
    • Is this a strategy you created? Or is it from another source? If the latter, what is that source?

Comment

8.0.14.0 64-bit
      OneUpTrader, simulated account, connected with ritmic
      instrument ES and NQ
      no, just the two that i mentioned
      nothing has changed

Comment

Please send me your log and trace files so that I may look into what occurred.
        • You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support
        • Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.
        • Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 1912329 ATTN Patrick G

Comment

After further investigation, we discovered there was a native error occurring while trading to a paper/live Rithmic-bases account:
          • Error='Order rejected' Native error='Order can be placed by administrators only'

If any other users experience this error, please be sure to contact your broker directly to confirm the status of your live/paper account then reach out to NinjaTrader Platform Support.

The resolution in this particular case was felipetfk's broker resetting his account.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by kempotrader, Today, 08:56 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post kempotrader  
          Started by kempotrader, Today, 08:54 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post kempotrader