Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issues with NT8 Version 13.1

Hi,

I just installed the latest NT8 version and I get these error on startup. What is the issue here. What Key? Why is the Type info issue?

Thanks.
    Attached Files

Hello aligator,

Thanks for writing in.

Please send me your log and trace files so that I may look into what occurred.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Platform Support.

Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.

Please include a link to this post in the body of your email.
    Alan S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_AlanS View Post
      Hello aligator,

Thanks for writing in.

Please send me your log and trace files so that I may look into what occurred.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Platform Support.

Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.

Please include a link to this post in the body of your email.
      Also, now NT8 Freezes on loading only 5-days of 1-m data and I get the following Unhandled Exception:
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

I have already sent my Trace and Log files. I was told by Patrick to check if I have compile errors.I checked and everything compiles fine.

I still keep getting the following errors and loading data freezes (5-days of 1-min). Can you please tell me what causes the following Unhandled Exception errors and how to fix it?

The problem starts at startup and I can't even shut down the program and have to re-boot my computer. I am using NT8 13.1.

The "Not enough qouta" error happens first.

Thanks.
        Attached Files

Comment

Hello aligator,

This first error would indicate that you are running out of computer resources.

The second error could be related to custom addon you are using.

I'd recommend keeping the troubleshooting to the email thread or this forum post to prevent confusion - how would you like to proceed?
          Alan S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_AlanS View Post
            Hello aligator,

This first error would indicate that you are running out of computer resources.

The second error could be related to custom addon you are using.

I'd recommend keeping the troubleshooting to the email thread or this forum post to prevent confusion - how would you like to proceed?
            I would like to keep it to e-mail thread.

So far I have been given 2 possible causes:

1 _ Running out of computer resources. Not the reason, I have plenty of resources.
            2 _ Having compilation issues . Not the reason, everything compiles without error.

Please see errors in the post above, again.

Thanks.

Comment

Unfortunately there is not a 'quick fix' ultimate answer to your question and Alan is correct - the reasons these errors occur are typically related to one of those items.

We do not yet know enough about your specific NinjaTrader and PC to make an accurate diagnosis of why you're hitting these errors.

We've reached out to you via email with further troubleshooting steps. I'll be following up once again via email so we may further diagnose your specific issue.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by Taddypole, 04-26-2024, 02:47 PM
              1 response
              0 likes
              Last Post NinjaTrader_Eduardo  
              Started by futtrader, 04-21-2024, 01:50 AM
              6 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post futtrader