Export Historical Data Merged

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Export Historical Data Merged

I am trying to export historical data. When exporting if I select the front month contract (NQ 9-19) only data from that contract will export. If I want to export data from 2/1/19 to 2/28/19 I have to select the contract NQ 3-19 choosing NQ 9-19 will not work.

I have the option to merge back adjusted data selected under tools/options/market data.

Is there a way to export all historical data for NQ without selecting each contract individually?

Is there a way to export all historical data in the database without having to export a whole back up file?

Thank you

Stefan

There is no way to export data which is already 'merged'. The merging of the data is a feature of the NinjaTrader platform. Only 'raw' data can be exported as you've noted. You need to export each individual month.

If you intend on using the data within NinjaTrader, you could simply copy the relevant files from within Documents > NinjaTrader 8 > db > tick/minute/day folders.

Comment

Thank you that was helpful

I like to back test and program on a different computer than I have connected for trading.

I was getting machine ID conflict issues when trying to download the data on 2 different computers so this is a good solution.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by fx.practic, 10-15-2013, 12:53 AM
      5 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Bidder
      by Bidder

Started by Shai Samuel, 07-02-2022, 02:46 PM
      4 responses
      0 likes