Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drawing Object Gone in Indicator panel after Rollover

Hi,
    I noticed an annoying issue. I have chart where the OrderFlowCumulativeDelta indicator is displayed in the 2nd panel. Additionally, I place Drawing Objects (Horizontal Lines) in this second panel, and even make sure that in the Drawing Objects Dialog, these Horizontal Lines have proper settings by selecting the "OrderFlowCumulativeDelta" Indicator in the "Attach To" field.
    However, whenever I do a Rollover command in the Database Management Dialog, Drawing Objects on these indicator panels disappear and I have to place them anew.
    Drawing Objects on the Price panel are fine, they are always retained, only Drawing Objects placed in Indicator Panels disappear after Rollover.
    I have attached a simple Chart template to illustrate.
    Attached Files

This behavior is currently expected. With that said, I can see the desire to have objects in an indicator panel move when the contract is changed.

I have submitted this as a feature request to the Development Team. I will follow up with an internal tracking number for your reference as soon as it is created.

Thanks in advance for your patience.

Comment

Thanks Patrick, I appreciate it.

Comment

Is there any update on this issue? I am also having the same frustration on this, Every rollover, I need to re-chart again. ....Please advise

Comment

Thanks for posting, RB104 . I see that in my post last year I did not update with the tracking number. I apologize. The internal tracking number for your feature request is SFT-4075. I've added your vote to this feature request.

Unfortunately this feature request has not yet been implemented, however, when a feature request is implemented, you'll find it in the release notes:

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by Jimmyk, 01-26-2018, 05:19 AM
          6 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post emuns
          by emuns

Started by jxs_xrj, 01-12-2020, 09:49 AM
          6 responses
          1 like