Cant place charttrader orders on certain instruments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant place charttrader orders on certain instruments

Hi, i have a problem or bug ive encountered, whilst trading today i noticed i couldnt place an order on an instrument, ticker OSTK.
    When placing an order from chart trader i get the following error msg:

Error on executing DB command: System.Data.SqlServerCe.SqlCeException (0x80004005): A foreign key value cannot be inserted because a corresponding primary key value does not exist. [ Foreign key constraint name = FK__Positions__0000000000000263 ] at System.Data.SqlServerCe.SqlCeCommand.ProcessResult s(Int32 hr) at System.Data.SqlServerCe.SqlCeCommand.ExecuteComman dText(IntPtr& pCursor, Boolean& isBaseTableCursor) at System.Data.SqlServerCe.SqlCeCommand.ExecuteComman d(CommandBehavior behavior, String method, ResultSetOptions options) at System.Data.SqlServerCe.SqlCeCommand.ExecuteNonQue ry() at NinjaTrader.Cbi.Position.DbAdd(PositionEventArgs e) at NinjaTrader.Cbi.DB.DBThread()

Ok, so i tinkered around and was able to place orders via left clicking the charttrader buttons IF i first went into instruments and under OSTK added DEFAULT as an additional exchange in addition to nasdaq and then reloaded ninjascripts, i cannot rightclick and select to trade under any circumstance (the options is simply not there). Placing orders via the order ticket works. Any help regarding this is much appreciated.
    Im using NT8 with IB and kinetic.

Hello TheContrarian,
    Please send me your log and trace files so that I may look into what occurred to platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Platform Support.
    Please reference the following in the email body: ATTN RyanM
    https://ninjatrader.com/support/foru...d.php?t=108457

Comment

Thank you, ive just sent an email.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
      47 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post aligator