Which broker I should buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which broker I should buy?

I want to use Ninjatrader continuum which one should I choose to buy?

If I buy a annually version, can I use it in different computers?

Hello leodrz,

You will need to select "NinjaTrader Brokerage" when you purchase or lease a live license key. This will include "NinjaTrader Continuum" as an account connection option.

You can use the same live license key on different computers as long as you are only running one installation of NinjaTrader at a time. This just means you will need to close NinjaTrader on the first computer before logging on to trade from a second computer.

Let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ChristopherD View Post
      Hello leodrz,

You will need to select "NinjaTrader Brokerage" when you purchase or lease a live license key. This will include "NinjaTrader Continuum" as an account connection option.

You can use the same live license key on different computers as long as you are only running one installation of NinjaTrader at a time. This just means you will need to close NinjaTrader on the first computer before logging on to trade from a second computer.

Let me know if I may be of further assistance.
      Hi,

In ninjatrader.com I only find continuum demo account, where can I register the live account?

Comment

Hello leodrz,

You can contact our brokerage team for more information about opening a live account:
        [email protected]
        Direct: 312.262.1289

Comment

Hello leodrz,

You can contact our brokerage team for more information about opening a live account:
          [email protected]
          Direct: 312.262.1289
          Hi,

I want to see the Chinese Futures and Stock Index but I can't find it in Data Series -> instrument, i use the connection is Ninjatrader continuum. Can you give me some advice to figure it out ?

Comment

Thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately this is not included in the index data offered by Continuum. I've linked below a list of supported indies via NinjaTrader Continuum.

Let us know if we may assist further.
            Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_EricB View Post

Unfortunately this is not included in the index data offered by Continuum. I've linked below a list of supported indies via NinjaTrader Continuum.

No, I want to see the AP910 Chinese Futures chart which connection I should choose and register the demo account?

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_EricB View Post

Hi,

I use have register a demo IQFeed account but when I login in NT8 it said Uable to start IQConnect process 'IQConnect.exe'.

Comment

This error indicates the IQ Feed Client is not installed. Please install below per the Connection Guide to resolve the error.

Let me know if you see the same after installing the IQ Feed Client.
                  Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello leodrz,

Originally posted by leodrz View Post
                    No, I want to see the AP910 Chinese Futures chart which connection I should choose and register the demo account?
                    You may find a list of supported data providers for NinjaTrader at the link below. OSTrader will offer market data for Chinese stocks and futures:
                    I use have register a demo IQFeed account but when I login in NT8 it said Uable to start IQConnect process 'IQConnect.exe'.
                    Please ensure that you have downloaded the supported version of the IQFeed's API available from our connection guide:

Comment

Hello leodrz,

You may find a list of supported data providers for NinjaTrader at the link below. OSTrader will offer market data for Chinese stocks and futures:

Please ensure that you have downloaded the supported version of the IQFeed's API available from our connection guide:
                      Hi,

I have test the IQFeed account,now I have successfully login IQFeed account in NT8, but when I add new instrument ZCF in MT8, later I new the ZCF chart but nt8 appear nothing.
                      For this reason, I ask the IQFeed technical support they said (chat details Mark E is IQFeed support)):

Mark E (2019/6/12 下午11:13:02): thanks for your patience. NinjaTrader does not recognize that symbol, perhaps because they do not have the ZhengZhou exchange in their database. The "default" option doesn't seem to work, as I'm getting a message "no instruments selected, probably a futures with invalid rollover/expiries."
                      Mark E (2019/6/12 下午11:13:39): I'm sorry, you'll need to contact Ninja Trader to see if they offer a solution to adding symbols from the ZhengZhou exchange.
                      Mark E (2019/6/12 下午11:14:59): in the meantime, you can see this symbol by using the IQFeed "charts" or "time & sales" apps
                      Me (2019/6/12 下午11:15:02): Hi can you help me Dalian End of Day Data
                      Mark E (2019/6/12 下午11:15:19): those apps are found in the IQFeed Applications folder on your desktop
                      Me (2019/6/12 下午11:15:45): DCI
                      Me (2019/6/12 下午11:15:56): Commodity Market: DCE
                      Me (2019/6/12 下午11:16:01): Future Root
                      Me (2019/6/12 下午11:16:07): DCI
                      Mark E (2019/6/12 下午11:21:57): same problem trying to add this symbol. I'm not finding the Dalian exchange in Ninja's database. "Default" does not work. They may have a workaround, but you will need to contact them for support. Hopefully they can solve this problem for you, which is in the software. In the meantime, you can see both of these symbols using the IQFeed "charts" or "time & sales" apps.

So can you help me to solve this problem?

Comment

I'm really glad to see that you were able to post how exactly this work in detail. Just started with Ninja trader and it's a bit different from Mt4 that I was previously using. One of the biggest disadvantages I found on MT4 was the inability of using the platform correctly for some brokers. Most of the time you need to download it separately from the broker's site otherwise it's not working. I'm glad that for my forex account here I don't have to do that since I have seen that the broker I use is already working just fine.
                        Last edited by sigband; 03-31-2021, 06:40 AM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                        Started by gravdigaz6, Today, 11:40 PM
                        0 responses
                        0 likes
                        Last Post gravdigaz6  
                        Started by MarianApalaghiei, Today, 10:49 PM
                        3 responses
                        0 likes
                        Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred