Removing Indicator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Removing Indicator

I am needing to remove an indicator from my platform. I am going to the ninja script editor and going under the indicator tab to remove them. However, they are not there. But, they are still listed under my indicator options when I am on my live charts adding indicators. I would like to remove them and add on the same indicator. But, just from another company. However, when I go to add it. I get an error saying I already have a file with that name and it fails to add it on. So that is why I am needing help. I hope I explained this good enough. If not let me know.

Indicators/strategies can come as packages called 'assemblies'. If you've installed indicators/strategies using a .exe file instead of importing it using a .zip file it is most likely an assembly and will need to be removed by going to Tools > Remove NinjaScript Assembly > Select the assembly you wish to remove > Remove.

To remove NinjaScript individually you can go to New > NinjaScript Editor > Double click on the 'Indicators' folder > Right click on the indicator you wish to remove and select 'Remove'. Repeat these steps for all indicators/strategies you wish to remove.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by KenneGaray, Today, 03:48 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post KenneGaray  
    Started by thanajo, 05-04-2021, 02:11 AM
    4 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post tradingnasdaqprueba