• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Micro futures chart not loading properly

How do I fix this I have the license it worked before but not anymore
    Attached Files

rickyblah12,

Thanks for posting today.

What version of NinjaTrader 8 are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 8.0.X.X)

Who are you connected to? You can check by hovering your mouse over the green light on lower left corner of the Control Center window.

What instrument and expiry are we viewing in this chart?

(For this chart) what interval is selected? For example, 5 minute, 1 day, 2000 volume, 4 Renko, etc.

Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?
    Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

What version of NinjaTrader 8 are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 8.0.X.X)
      Who are you connected to? You can check by hovering your mouse over the green light on lower left corner of the Control Center window.
      Sim
      What instrument and expiry are we viewing in this chart?
      MNQ
      (For this chart) what interval is selected? For example, 5 minute, 1 day, 2000 volume, 4 Renko, etc.
      1min
      Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?
      no

Comment

rickyblah12,

To clarify, are you connected to the Simulated Data Feed? If so, this would actually explain this behavior. The Simulated Data Feed provides fake data for an instrument with no actual relation to market prices. It cannot provide historical data, and it's starting price may differ greatly from your last known live data price, which can cause a massive bar as seen in your screenshot.

I wouldn't necessarily expect the Sim Data Feed to simulate a price of "12," so I'll test this on my end to check if there's something reproducible here.
        Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by pibrew, Today, 06:37 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post pibrew
        by pibrew

Started by rbeckmann05, Yesterday, 06:48 PM
        1 response