Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Themida Window after a AddOn Exception

Hello,

I have a persistente error on initialize the NinjaTrader that is preventing it from open, always show the Themida window. I have already remove and reinstall the NinjaTrader several times.

This start happens after a Addon Exception on NT initialize fase:

TRACE FILE:

HTML Code:
    2018-02-13 15:45:21:469 *************** unhandled exception trapped ***************
    2018-02-13 15:45:21:469 'The invocation of the constructor on type 'NinjaTrader.NinjaScript.AddOns.GroupedPositionGrid' that matches the specified binding constraints threw an exception.' Line number '6' and line position '30'.
    2018-02-13 15:45:21:490 System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException: 'The invocation of the constructor on type 'NinjaTrader.NinjaScript.AddOns.GroupedPositionGrid' that matches the specified binding constraints threw an exception.' Line number '6' and line position '30'. ---> System.Exception: The component 'NinjaTrader.NinjaScript.AddOns.GroupedPositionGrid' does not have a resource identified by the URI '/NinjaTrader.Gui;component/accountdata/accountdata.xaml'.
       at System.Windows.Application.LoadComponent(Object component, Uri resourceLocator)
       at NinjaTrader.Gui.AccountData.AccountData.InitializeComponent()
       at NinjaTrader.Gui.AccountData.AccountData..ctor()
       at NinjaTrader.NinjaScript.AddOns.GroupedPositionGrid..ctor()
       --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
       at System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.RewrapException(Exception e, IXamlLineInfo lineInfo, Uri baseUri)
       at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.Load(XamlReader xamlReader, IXamlObjectWriterFactory writerFactory, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlObjectWriterSettings settings, Uri baseUri)
       at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.Load(XamlReader xamlReader, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Uri baseUri)
       at System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.Load(XamlReader xamlReader, ParserContext parserContext)
       at System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.Load(XmlReader reader, ParserContext parserContext, XamlParseMode parseMode)
       at System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.Load(Stream stream, ParserContext parserContext)
       at NinjaTrader.NinjaScript.AddOns.Page.LoadXAML() in \\mac\home\Documents\NinjaTrader 8\bin\Custom\AddOns\ResultsAddOn.cs:line 160
       at NinjaTrader.NinjaScript.AddOns.Page..ctor() in \\mac\home\Documents\NinjaTrader 8\bin\Custom\AddOns\ResultsAddOn.cs:line 148
       at NinjaTrader.NinjaScript.AddOns.ResultsAddOn.OnTabControlButtonClick(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e) in \\mac\home\Documents\NinjaTrader 8\bin\Custom\AddOns\ResultsAddOn.cs:line 124
       at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
       at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
       at System.Windows.Controls.MenuItem.InvokeClickAfterRender(Object arg)
       at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
       at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
    2018-02-13 15:51:10:795 Shutting down NinjaTrader
    Also have a log file:

HTML Code:
    2018-02-13 15:45:21:490|0|4|Unhandled exception: 'The invocation of the constructor on type 'NinjaTrader.NinjaScript.AddOns.GroupedPositionGrid' that matches the specified binding constraints threw an exception.' Line number '6' and line position '30'.
    Anyone knows how can I overcome this error?

Thanks
    Attached Files

Hello Rudmax,

I would recommend removing the 3rd party script, however, you are not able to load NinjaTrader, is this correct?

Try starting without any saved workspace.

Below is a link to a forum thread with steps.

If this does not work, please send an email to platformsupport [at] ninjatrader [dot] com so that we may manually remove the file and correct the references.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello Chelsea, thanks for your reply.

I wonder that is not the Addon anymore. Something happens on .Net libraries, or some external DLL.

I have removed all the NinjaTrader 8 program files dir. Uninstall and Install again. A Clean instalation.

Same error.

Comment

I just forgot to restart the windows after uninstalling the NT.

I did this now, and cleaned the buggy AddOn. Run smoothly.

Thank you!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by algospoke, Yesterday, 06:40 PM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post algospoke  
        Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
        3 responses
        0 likes