Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orders not executing

Hello,

When a send an order through SubmitOrderUnmanaged() to IB everything seems to work fine without errors but the order is not executed.

I printed the details of the order for you to see why it's not executed:

orderId='NT-00001-23' account='DUXXXXX' name='MyOrder' orderState=Working instrument='EURNZD' orderAction=SellShort orderType='Limit' limitPrice=1.6974 stopPrice=0 quantity=6.542 tif=Gtc oco='' filled=0 averageFillPrice=0 onBehalfOf='' id=-1 time='2018-02-06 11:00:00' gtd='2099-12-01' statementDate='2018-02-06'

No record appear in Positions, Orders or Executions tabs. No errors are displayed

I would highly recommend contacting Interactive Brokers Orders Desk to confirm your account's orders/positions so we can be sure that everything is as you expect.

The print from your log/trace file appears to indicate that the order is working on your Interactive Brokers account, but I do not have full context without more information. I may need you to send in your log and trace files (don't post them here) so I can learn more. However, I'd like to ask a few questions first:
    • What version of NinjaTrader 8 are you using? This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 8.0.X.0)
    • What version of Trader Workstation/Gateway are you using?
    • Does any form of order submission work?
    • For example, can you place a resting order manually to the sim101 account? What about to your Interactive Brokers account?
    • Can you submit orders with your automated strategy to either account using a different method?

Comment

- Version is 8.0.11.1 64 bit
      - IB Gateway is Build 963.3d
      - No orders work if sent from a strategy to IB. If I send them from the order ticket window it works.
      - Sent an order from a strategy to the sim101 account. In this case the order appears in the Order tab as "working but it is never filled"

Comment

I received your files via email. I'll be following up via email shortly.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by kempotrader, Today, 08:56 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post kempotrader  
        Started by kempotrader, Today, 08:54 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post kempotrader