Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Compiling Error @Facebook.cs

Hi,

Not sure if it has something to do with my upgrade to version 8.0.16.3 but I'm getting this compiling error for @Facebook.cs

Error: 'Ninjatrader.Core.Globals' does not contain a definition for'ExchangeFacebookTokenAsync'
    Code: CS0117
    Line: 169
    Column:39

Anyone knows how to fix this?

Thanks
    M

found the solutionn

Hi, I just installed 8.0.16.3 onto a new machine and I can't compile any of my custom scripts because I am getting the following error: NinjaTrader.Clore.Glo

Comment

I also had problems with this version. I had to go back to the old one. I really don't like when I have any issues with social networks. My Instagram account is very often banned, my publications are deleted, and in general, Instagram is very often buggy and does not work well. This is very annoying because I put a lot of effort into this page. I earn money on Instagram, and I hate when something like this happens. I have invested not only a lot of effort but also money in this page. Of course, it's not always the Instagram platform; sometimes, it's just envious people complaining about my page.

Last edited by Alfredolch; 10-19-2021, 03:39 AM.

Comment

Alfredolch, I am not sure if your issue is with Facebook in general or if you're reporting the same compile error within NinjaTrader as mntemel. If the latter is the issue, please follow the steps that mntemel linked to in his second post:

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by funk10101, Today, 09:43 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post funk10101  
        Started by pkefal, 04-11-2024, 07:39 AM
        11 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post jeronymite