Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Is there a way to keep chart trader from activating on the screen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a way to keep chart trader from activating on the screen?

The chart trader gets in my way of price action when it activates on the screen.

I am not exactly sure I understand what you mean when you say chart trader gets in the way of the price action. Chart Trader, when opened fully, should keep the same chart window size but shift all data to the left without covering anything up. Due to the more compact space available in your chart window due to Chart Trader being on, I would expect there to be less visible data shown. Is that what you're referring to? Can you provide a screenshot of what you're describing?
    • To send a screenshot with Windows 7 or newer I would recommend using Window's Snipping Tool.
    • Alternatively to send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screenshot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CTRL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.

Comment

I am not talking about the Chart Trader thing on the side of the screen. I am talking about how it activates on the screen itself after you right-click on the chart and enter a trade... the horizontal lines that go across the screen that show 1) what your target is and 2) where your stop is. Is there a way to prevent those horizonatal lines from appearing? It blocks me from seeing the price action clearly.

Comment

You would need to disable chart trader if you wanted to hide the order display bars completely. An alternative would be to increase the 'right-side margin' property and decrease the 'Order display bar length' property so that the price action can never reach the order display bars. Here is an example:

https://www.screencast.com/t/5vmomNHqc
        • To adjust the right-side margin:
          • Right-click on your chart panel > Properties > Increase the 'Right side margin' property as you desire > OK
        • To adjust the order display bar length:
          • Right-click on Chart Trader > Properties > Decrease the 'Order display bar length' as you desire > OK

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by burtoninlondon, Today, 12:38 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post burtoninlondon  
        Started by AaronKoRn, Yesterday, 09:49 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post AaronKoRn