Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

How do I view all available data for a specific stock?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I view all available data for a specific stock?

How do I view all available data for a specific stock/instrument? Currently if I view daily data, I can get about 1 years worth to display onscreen. How do I scale it so I can view all available data, 10years +? In order to view additional data I need to use either weekly, monthly or even yearly format. I would like to use daily data.

Thanks

The amount of historical data available is only restricted by your connected data provider and your chart's 'days to load' setting. By default, daily charts load with 365 days. You need to increase the 'days to load' property of your chart's data series. Right-click on your chart > Data series > increase the 'days to load' as you desire > OK.

Comment

Thanks Patrick. I can set the start and end date to include all the data. When it displays on screen, I have to scroll to view all the data. How can I set it so it displays all 10 years within a single screen?
      Thanks.

Comment

The limit to the amount of date you can see within your screen would depend on the physical size/resolution of your monitor and whether or not you've compressed the chart data enough (or to its maximum compression). To compress your chart, hover over the timestamps at the bottom of your chart then left-click and drag to the right will compress the chart's time scale.

You can learn more about navigating your chart here.

I would also highly suggest that you watch both of the charting videos on our YouTube channel so that you can learn more fundamental NinjaTrader charting skills:

Charting 101
        Charting 201

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Haiasi, 04-25-2024, 06:53 PM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Massinisa  
        Started by Creamers, Today, 05:32 AM
        0 responses