Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about Buying NinjaTrader Lease and Market Data

Hi ,

I am looking to open a new Futures trading account and have some questions.

1} If I have a Interactive brokers trading account, could I open an Lease with Ninja trader for the trading platform and Data ?

2} Do you provide Market data from CME for options on Equity Index Futures (Such as options on Futures contracts such as Emini S&P 500 etc)

3} Could we trade Options on Equity Index Futures (not regular options on stocks but the options on Equity Index Futures) from Ninja Trader ?

4} Is you CME Futures data live real time and tick to tick with Depth of Market details ? (This is the type of data I need - I do not want delayed or aggregated data)

5} Which data should I purchase if I need the above data (real time Live with tick information and Depth of Market ) (I read that you have Rithmic and CQG - do these provide the type of data I need) ?

Thank you
    SJ
    Last edited by s_j_1900; 11-26-2017, 04:43 AM.

Hello SJ,

Yes, Interactive Brokers can be connected to NinjaTrader for data and live trading when using a live license key.

Below are publicly available links.

Here is a link to the Connection Guide for connecting NinjaTrader to Interactive Brokers.

Purchase Options - Single Broker
    The best value when purchasing NinjaTrader is to select one of our lifetime purchase options. Alternatively you can also lease our software for a period of time that makes sense to you. We make purchasing NinjaTrader easy by providing you a choice in how you access our software...choose a plan that suits you best!
    • Lifetime license for a one time payment of $999
    • Lifetime license for 4 easy monthly payments of $299
    • Several flexible leasing options starting as low as $50 per month

Learn more about our purchase options!

The NinjaTrader Brokerage does support futures and also supports the ES future (S&P 500 eMini).

Below is a link to the NinjaTrader 8 help guide on Data by provider which shows the supported connection technologies and the types of data these connections support.

Also here is a publicly available link to a list of the supported brokers with the NinjaTrader Platform.

NinjaTrader provides online access to the futures, forex and equities markets through online brokers including NinjaTrader Brokerage.

Last, here is a link to our Connections Guide which will have instructions to setup the provider in NinjaTrader (scroll to the bottom).

And a link to the all rates for NinjaTrader Brokerage which lists the supported instruments.

Yes, data for exchanges that you are subscribed to with NinjaTrader Brokerage is real-time and is not delayed and provides Level II Market Depth data.

Both Rithmic and NinjaTrader Continuum provide real-time data with Level II Market Depth.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Chelsea,

Thank you for your reply. It appears that you do not provide data to support options and options on futures. Is that correct ?

But IB does support options and options on futures. So how does that play ? Would I have to buy options in TWS (from IB) and trade futures from Ninja Trader ? Is that correct ? Or could I use the IB data for options and place the order on Ninja trader itself ? (That would mean I would get futures data from some provider such as CQG and options / options on futures data from IB and place orders for both futures and options on futures from Ninja trader ? Could you please clarify
      Last edited by s_j_1900; 11-27-2017, 02:37 AM.

Comment

The NinjaTrader platform does not support options data or options trading.

You will be able to trade futures within NinjaTrader to your Interactive Brokers account.

You should be able to place options and futures options trades within TWS directly.

Comment

Thank you Patrick

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by RubenCazorla, Today, 09:07 AM
          2 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
          Started by i019945nj, 12-14-2023, 06:41 AM
          7 responses