Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forex.com Disconnection issues

I am suddenly faced with the error:

Connection lost to the NinjaTrader Historical Data Server: hds-us-001.ninjatrader.com

This came suddenly as I have made no changes to my virus software, firewall or windows update as far as I can tell.

What I've done:

I shut down my computer, router and modem. Restarted my modem, router and finally computer - in that order with no remedy.

I double checked my bitdefender settings and confirmed the software firewall is allowing ninjatrader to access the network. I even temporarily shut down bitdefender completely and still no data access. Charts hang, marked as "Loading..."

Note: The P&L reading on my chart trader is accurate and is constantly updating so clearly SOME data is getting through. Charts themselves are not working.

Any suggestions?

-R

This was recently resolved on our end and should be resolved by restarting NinjaTrader and then reconnecting.

If the issue persists, please send me your log and trace files so that I may look into what occurred.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support

Ensure that 'Log and Trace Files' is checked. This is checked by default.

Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 1778866 ATTN Patrick G

Comment

I have just done that multiple times. As you can read from my post I restarted computer along with Ninjatrader. So that didn't work. I will do it again for the 3rd time but clearly something else is wrong.

See log attached.

Thank you

r

ok so when you say it was recently resolved. I assume you mean within the last few minutes. I restarted NT 8 and now it's fine. So please disregard my response. funny

Thanks again!
      -r
      Attached Files
      Last edited by ShruggedAtlas; 10-04-2017, 07:38 AM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by terofs, Yesterday, 04:18 PM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post terofs
      by terofs

Started by CommonWhale, Today, 09:55 AM
      1 response
      0 likes