Save workspace changes dialog on exit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Save workspace changes dialog on exit

I'd like to report a bug about the 'Would you like to save changes to X workspace' dialogue box when you close NJT 8. If you have multiple workspaces and close out of NJT 8, the close dialogue box is only asking about the first workspace and not the most recent one you have open.

Let's say you have Test 1 and Test 2 workspaces. When you open NJT, Test 1 is the default. Switch over to Test 2. Now click the X on the Control Center. The dialogue box asks you to save changes to Test 1. It should prompt you to save any changes you make to the last one open.

If you choose 'yes to all' or 'no to all' then NinjaTrader will perform that action on all open workspaces before shutdown.

If you'd like to manage your workspaces individually, you can choose 'yes/no' instead of 'yes to all/no to all'. Click either the 'yes' or 'no' button to move to the next open workspace. You can then choose the appropriate answer and move to the next open workspace. This process goes on until you've individually addressed each open workspace.

I agree that it does not first ask about the current workspace in view, but the first workspace opened when the platform was opened. NinjaTrader 8 behaves the same as NinjaTrader 7 in this case. I'll submit a feature request that the platform always first asks about the current workspace in view then moves on to other open workspaces. I'll edit this post when I have a tracking number. EDIT: the tracking number is SFT-2592
    Last edited by NinjaTrader_PatrickG; 08-10-2017, 08:35 AM.

Comment

Ah okay, thank you for explaining how that works, currently.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by fx.practic, 10-15-2013, 12:53 AM
      5 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Bidder
      by Bidder

Started by Shai Samuel, 07-02-2022, 02:46 PM
      4 responses
      0 likes