Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Stop Loss and Profit Target Order Was Rejected

Hi,

I used SiBloodHound Strategy template to enter order on my instrument, once the order was entered, it was immediately rejected and canceled my order with an error massage "Rejected: Conditional Orders are not permitted for accounts in this segment".

Between entered, rejected Stop Loss and Profit Target and then canceled my order, I ended it up losing few tens of dollars due to this.

Please help me understand why and what I had done wrong.

In my SiBloodHound Strategy, I configured Trade Management for Profit Target & Stop Loss for 10%, Stop & Target Submission as By Strategy Position.

Please let me know whether my configuration needs to be different. One other note, the broker for my account is with TD Ameritrade.
    Thanks!
    Qui.

Hello doan_du,

Thank you for your post.

Please make sure to contact your broker for information on the orders and positions and to manage them if necessary.

The message would appear to be from the brokerage connection itself. We can take a closer look into this if you send us over your log and trace files.

Please send me your log and trace files so that I may look into what occurred. You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Platform Support. Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.

Please list 'ATTN: Patrick H' in the subject line and a reference to this thread in the body of the email.

I look forward to your response.

Comment

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for looking into this; however, I am unable to send you the log file via NT "Mail to Platform Support..." I have yahoo email account, is there an additional step that I need to set up with my NT platform before I can send the it out? Please help.

Best regards,
      Qui.

Comment

Hello doan_du,

Thank you for your response.

Please follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files to an email to platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com
        • Open your NinjaTrader folder under Documents.
        • Right click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
        • Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to this email.
        • Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.

Please list 'ATTN: Patrick H' in the subject line and reference this thread in the body of the email.

I look forward to your response.

Comment

was this issue resolved? I am using ameritrade too and stop loss orders not going through.

Comment

Hello usstocks,

Please see my colleagues response at the following link: https://ninjatrader.com/support/foru...62&postcount=4

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by jclose, Yesterday, 09:37 PM
            1 response
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
            Started by firefoxforum12, Yesterday, 08:53 PM
            1 response
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH