Strategy Tab color configuration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strategy Tab color configuration

Is there a way to change the color of the text on the strategies tab of the control center window? The dark green color ( when enabled ) is hard to see on the dark window theme.
    Also it would be useful to be able to hide/show columns and change the order ( left to right ) for any window in the control center.
    Thank you.

Hello Brillo,

Thanks for your post.

There are no direct user settings to change the colors. The colors are controlled by the "skin" used and thus could be changed in the skin. Reference: http://ninjatrader.com/support/helpG...r_own_skin.htm

You can choose to hide/show columns by right mouse clicking on the grid of the tab and selecting "properties". In the properties of each tab you can select the columns to show or not.

You can change the sequence of columns in any of the tabs by left click on a column heading, hold and drag left or right and then let go when the column is at the correct position. Similar to a spreadsheet operation.

You can sequence the tabs of the control center in any order you wish. Move the mouse onto the tab itself, left click hold and drag left or right to achieve the sequencing desired.

You can move any tab to its own window by right mouse click on the tab and choose from the available selections. You can also delete any tab you wish as well.
    Paul H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks! I was able to edit the xaml file and change the color of active strategy in the strategies tab.

Comment

I can't figure out what setting it is - it is the BluePrint.XAML, right? I'm looking to change the exact same things - I use Slate Gray and would be nice to change the +/- colors of the Strategies Grid to something a bit more visible.

Comment

I don't remember. I had changed the colors successfully but then when NT applies updates the xaml file is over written with a new one during the update process. I stopped bothering to edit it over and over again. I thought of saving it and replacing the xaml file that the update puts there but the problem with that is we'll never know if NT has changed the format of the file or added new settings. It would be nice if NT would formally support the settings with a style editor.

Comment

yes I was wondering about that myself that is very annoying to have to do every time. thanks for pointing that out.

Comment

I need to change the green color too
              its 20221, is there a change now?

Comment

Hello AaronKoRn,

Thanks for your post.

No, there is no change.
                Paul H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post