Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Sample scripts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll watch that one too just to pick up on something, but ya, I did figure that out bty, just scroll down to Conditions & Actions and there I can make changes which I did a little only to play with it.

Do u guys have vids demonstrating the nuances with using price as the conditions & actions? Like more complex strategies.
    Last edited by trdninstyle; 10-19-2022, 12:22 PM. Reason: I mistyped a y for a t

Comment

Hello trdninstyle,

That is the only video that we have for the builder. That covers all of the general features of how to use the builder. To make more complex strategies you would use those base features to add more conditions and actions as you needed. You can also find some examples in the help guide: https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...gy_builder.htm

JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Can somebody make a video demonstrating Additional Data like you do for Inputs & Variables and Conditions and Actions? So, we can have a better idea. Add something in the Additional Data and go thru that process carrying it over into the overall strategy.

I find myself just staring at that part not sure what to do, I can click some things in that box but to see a demonstration carried out with the overall strategy being demonstrated would help a lot. I'm sure I'm not the only one who would appreciate it, thats just learning.
        Attached Files

Comment

Hello trdninstyle,

You can find details about that screen here:
          https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...onalDataScreen

When you make conditions you can then select that series in place of the default input or Close as an example. The secondary series only shows up in the condition builder when you select price as the input.

You can find another video here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pNR...u431Gl64m/view
          JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by AttiM, 02-14-2024, 05:20 PM
          12 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post DrakeiJosh  
          Started by cre8able, 02-11-2023, 05:43 PM
          3 responses
          0 likes