Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Strike price on futures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strike price on futures

Hi

I would like to request the development (if is possible) of this very simple but truly effective indicator. It reproduces the price of the strikes on the respective futures using a simple formula between the futures price and its ETF. I have been using it for a long time on Quantower and it is very useful (I also have some implementations in mind that can make it even more performant).

can be interesting to you? (I can describe it better if you ask me to - I will add the screenshot after the US RTH close to observe how the market will behave at today's levels)

Unfortunately, I do not have the technical skills to develop this (or other indicators) independently. Any help is more than welcome.

Last edited by XanderT; 05-16-2024, 04:06 AM.

Hello XanderT,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums.

I am not aware of an existing NinjaScript indicator that accomplishes this specifically. You could consider browsing the NinjaTrader Ecosystem User App Share linked below for a possible existing solution.

Ecosystem User App Share: https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/user-app-share/

In the Support Department at NinjaTrader, it is against our policy to create, modify, or debug a script on your behalf.

" I do not have the technical skills to develop this (or other indicators) independently. "

If you need someone to write this script for you on your behalf, you can contact a professional NinjaScript Consultant who would be eager to create this script at your request.

You can search our extensive library of NinjaScript consultants through the link below. Simply enter a consultant name or search by using our filter categories. Once you have identified your consultants of choice, please visit each consultant's site for more information or contact them directly to learn more!

Search trading apps & services to cusomize your NinjaTrader platform with trading indicators, signals and strategies.

Educators - https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/sea...ures=education

You can locate the contact information for the consultants on their direct websites for any additional questions you may have. Since these consultants are third-party services for NinjaTrader, all pricing and support information will need to be obtained through the consultant.

This NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.
    Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Brandon Thanks for the answer. I want to clarify that my intention was not to convince you to develop an indicator for me, but rather to understand if there was a basis for a common interest (my sharing is for all users) or for a contact from a competent developer who can help me (I was not aware of the dedicated developer department). That said, I thank you for your advice.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_BrandonH View Post
        Hello XanderT,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums.

I am not aware of an existing NinjaScript indicator that accomplishes this specifically. You could consider browsing the NinjaTrader Ecosystem User App Share linked below for a possible existing solution.

Ecosystem User App Share: https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/user-app-share/

In the Support Department at NinjaTrader, it is against our policy to create, modify, or debug a script on your behalf.

" I do not have the technical skills to develop this (or other indicators) independently. "

If you need someone to write this script for you on your behalf, you can contact a professional NinjaScript Consultant who would be eager to create this script at your request.

You can search our extensive library of NinjaScript consultants through the link below. Simply enter a consultant name or search by using our filter categories. Once you have identified your consultants of choice, please visit each consultant's site for more information or contact them directly to learn more!

Search trading apps & services to cusomize your NinjaTrader platform with trading indicators, signals and strategies.

Educators - https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/sea...ures=education

You can locate the contact information for the consultants on their direct websites for any additional questions you may have. Since these consultants are third-party services for NinjaTrader, all pricing and support information will need to be obtained through the consultant.

This NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.
        Brandon, I can recommend to you one company that once helped me completely transfer our software (for my IOT equipment). Perhaps you will find it useful...

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by samish18, Today, 03:48 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post samish18  
        Started by JackyP, 07-25-2023, 08:39 AM
        3 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Lancer