Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Need help in one indicator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help in one indicator

I want like plotting 100EMA on Chart and Highlight arrows on candle whose body and wick none of both touches the 100 EMA .....means body or wick of the candle should not touch 100 EMA ..there need one alert also and arrow also
    Pls if anyone can code

Hello Aryan Kumar,

Thank you for your post.

Unfortunately, in the support department at NinjaTrader it is against our policy to create, debug, or modify, code or logic for our clients. Further, we do not provide C# programming education services or one-on-one educational support in our NinjaScript Support department. This is so that we can maintain a high level of service for all of our clients as well as our associates.

That said, through email or on the forum we are happy to answer any questions you may have about NinjaScript if you decide to code this yourself. We are also happy to assist with finding resources in our help guide as well as simple examples, and we are happy to assist with guiding you through the debugging process to assist you with understanding unexpected behavior.

You can also contact a professional NinjaScript Consultant who would be eager to create or modify this script at your request or assist you with your script. The NinjaTrader Ecosystem has affiliate contacts who provide educational as well as consulting services. Please let me know if you would like our NinjaTrader Ecosystem team to follow up with you with a list of affiliate consultants who would be happy to create this script or any others at your request or provide one-on-one educational services.​

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance.
    Emily C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Yes means I will code it myself but any hints what to code or provide code .. ifs just 2-3 line code of ema and candle to not touch ...Strategy builder have this ?

Comment

Originally posted by Aryan Kumar View Post
        Yes means I will code it myself but any hints what to code or provide code .. ifs just 2-3 line code of ema and candle to not touch ...Strategy builder have this ?
        Yes, this should be possible in the Strategy Builder. You could set up your conditions to compare the indicator value with the price to see if it is higher than the High of the candle or lower than the Low of the candle, which means that the body and wick would not be touching the EMA at all. This would be similar to these two examples of conditions:Then, in the actions, you could set the action to draw an arrow and alert/play a sound:Please let us know if we may be of further assistance.
        Emily C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by Aryan Kumar View Post
          I want like plotting 100EMA on Chart and Highlight arrows on candle whose body and wick none of both touches the 100 EMA .....means body or wick of the candle should not touch 100 EMA ..there need one alert also and arrow also
          Pls if anyone can code
          Hello Kumar, I can help you If you still need help. I sent you a DM / Jocce

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by fx.practic, 10-15-2013, 12:53 AM
          5 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post Bidder
          by Bidder

Started by Shai Samuel, 07-02-2022, 02:46 PM
          4 responses
          0 likes