Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conversion

I found on the old forum this modification to the Keltner channel for nt7, would anyone be able to convert it to nt8? Thank you
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Balti90 View Post
    I found on the old forum this modification to the Keltner channel for nt7, would anyone be able to convert it to nt8? Thank you
    Hey Balti, I can help you. I sent you a DM

Comment

Hello Balti90,

Thanks for your post.

You can contact a professional NinjaScript Consultant who would be eager to create or modify this script at your request

You can search our extensive library of NinjaScript consultants through the link below. Simply enter a consultant name or search by using our filter categories. Once you have identified your consultants of choice, please visit each consultant's site for more information or contact them directly to learn more!

Search trading apps & services to cusomize your NinjaTrader platform with trading indicators, signals and strategies.

Educators - https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/sea...ures=education

You can locate the contact information for the consultants on their direct websites for any additional questions you may have. Since these consultants are third-party services for NinjaTrader, all pricing and support information will need to be obtained through the consultant.

This NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.
      Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Philippe56140, Today, 02:35 PM
      0 responses
      1 view
      0 likes
      Last Post Philippe56140  
      Started by 00nevest, Today, 02:27 PM
      0 responses