Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Looking for a recent candle multi time frame dashboard like the one on mt4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a recent candle multi time frame dashboard like the one on mt4

Hello, I am curious if there is a dashboard indicator that shows the last few candles on a bunch of different intsruments and time frames at the same time. I will attach a picture of what I am looking for.
    Attached Files

Hello A Derpy Cucumber,

Thank you for your post.

Are you trying to create an indicator like this, or looking for an indicator that does this already?

I am not aware of an indicator or add-on that displays the instruments exactly the way you are describing, I was able to find these indicators in the User App Share that may be of interest to you, they display values from an instrument in multiple time frames in different ways:

Indicator that marks the High / Low / median of the previous candle in various time frames. >>>Please ensure you have enough days loaded to view previous levels!

Shows multiple timeframe status on one panel. Green dot if the current time frame candle is currently up (but the candle is still open so it can change), and red if the current time frame candle is down.

You can search the UserAppShare yourself for whatever criteria you are looking for:

This thread will also remain open for any members of the community who may be aware of an indicator that does what you are looking for.

This NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.
    Gaby V.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Gabby, I am looking for an indicator already created. I have both of the indicators you posted, but thanks for looking them up. I was hoping to find a dashboard that shows the actual recent candles of each instrument. The benefit of this is to see the recent candle stick patterns without having to go through a bunch of different charts.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Jonker, Today, 01:19 PM
      0 responses
      1 view
      0 likes
      Last Post Jonker
      by Jonker

Started by futtrader, Today, 01:16 PM
      0 responses