Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

I use a Strategy as a signal input. I looking a trade management

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use a Strategy as a signal input. I looking a trade management

I use a Strategy as a signal input. I looking a trade management this signal just put BE after 40 or 50 or trailing etc thanks for any help.

Hello alasdeaguila,

Thanks for your post.

I am not certain I completely understand the question.

Are you looking for information on how to implement a breakeven or trailing stop in a custom NinjaScript strategy?

If so, you could use Exit order methods and add coding logic in the Strategy Builder to accomplish this goal.

Please note that you would not be able to use the Exit methods and the Set methods in the Stop and Targets window as that creates a violation of the Managed Approach Internal Order Handling Rules, linked here:

See the educational examples in the forum thread below that my colleague Chelsea has created regarding strategy builder breakeven and trailing stop in the Strategy Builder.
    https://ninjatrader.com/support/foru...der#post806596

Please let us know if we may assist further.
    Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi I am looking for information to implement a breakeven or trailing stop in a Not custom NinjaScript strategy , the strategy I dont have access to the code is a ninjatrader 3rd party strategy.

Comment

Hello alasdeaguila,

Thanks for your notes.

The NinjaScript strategy submitting the orders would have to be programmed to implement a breakeven or trailing stop.

You may reach out to the developer of the strategy directly to ask if they are willing to add logic to the strategy to implement a breakeven or trailing stop.

Or, you could consider manually modifying the order on the chart that was placed by the strategy once you see a certain number of ticks have moved in your favor.

Otherwise, you could consider manually submitting orders on the chart with an ATM Strategy Template to control profit target/stop loss orders instead of using the NinjaScript strategy to submit orders.

ATM Strategy Help Guide: https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...gement_atm.htm

Please write in to platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com if any questions may arise regarding creating an ATM Strategy Template.
        Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Haiasi, 04-25-2024, 06:53 PM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Massinisa  
        Started by Creamers, Today, 05:32 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes