Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

PriceAlert Ninjatrader PatrickH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PriceAlert Ninjatrader PatrickH

Hello,

I have downloaded from userappshare the PriceAlert Indicator from NinjaTrader_PatrickH. I need to save it with a new name and when I do compile (before changing conditions) I get errormessages with "Enums" and "PropertyConverter".

What do I have to change please so that it I can work with it as a new indicator?

Thank you!
    Tony

Hello Tony,

Thanks for your post.

To clarify, are you referring to the Price Alert indicator from User App Share page linked below?

Price alert indicator for NinjaTrader 8. The chart Alerts window functionality replaces the need for this NinjaTrader 7 indicator, but has been created at user request. See more about chart alerts: https://ninjatrader.com/support/helpGuides/nt8/alerts.htm Exported with 8.0.21.0. (Update March 11th, 2020 – Added re-arm ability, can be added to other panels, trigger price updates to line position […]

This script contains a custom Enum and it contains a TypeConverter.

In the script, you would need to modify the code so the namespace the Enum is in has a unique name and the public enum must also be set to a unique name.

For example, PriceAlert_Enums could be changed to something like PriceAlert_EnumsTest and RearmType could be changed to something like RearmTypeTest.

Note that you would need to also change the code to use the unique name. This means that anywhere PriceAlert_Enums is being called, this would need to be changed to call the new name. Anywhere RearmType is being called, this would need to be changed to call the new name.

The name of the TypeConverter would also need to be modified so that it is unique. For example, PAPropertyConverter could be changed to something like PAPropertyConverterTest. Anywhere PAPropertyConverter is being called, this needs to be changed to reflect the new name.
    Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by JoMoon2024, Today, 06:56 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post JoMoon2024  
    Started by Haiasi, 04-25-2024, 06:53 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes