Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Add Multi Time Frame (MTF) to MACDCrossColor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add Multi Time Frame (MTF) to MACDCrossColor

Hi,

I want to add a "MTF" Multi Time Frame input which if configured will allow the indicator to display the MACD outputs of a Higher Time Frame.

e.g. I load the indicator on the 5min, but want to look at the MACD on the 240min.

I don't have coding experience and have tried to look at similar indicator, copy the code and compile it, but with limited success.

I have attached the code in a text file. I would really appreciate any assistance.

Kind Regards,
    Attached Files

Hello WillemPJP,

Thank you for your post.

Unfortunately, in the support department at NinjaTrader it is against our policy to create, debug, or modify, code or logic for our clients. Further, we do not provide C# programming education services or one-on-one educational support in our NinjaScript Support department. This is so that we can maintain a high level of service for all of our clients as well as our associates. With that said, this thread will certainly remain open in case any members of the forum community would like to assist you with this script.

Through email or on the forum we are happy to answer any questions you may have about NinjaScript if you decide to code this yourself. We are also happy to assist with finding resources in our help guide as well as simple examples, and we are happy to assist with guiding you through the debugging process to assist you with understanding unexpected behavior. I understand you do not have coding experience, though if you would like more context and to try and gain a deeper understanding of how multiple time frames work in a script, please see the following page of the help guide:We also have some basic information and resources related to getting started with NinjaScript here:
    You can also contact a professional NinjaScript Consultant who would be eager to create or modify this script at your request or assist you with your script. The NinjaTrader Ecosystem has affiliate contacts who provide educational as well as consulting services. Please let me know if you would like our NinjaTrader Ecosystem team to follow up with you with a list of affiliate consultants who would be happy to create this script or any others at your request or provide one-on-one educational services.

Please let us know if we may ve of further assistance.​
    Emily C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by fx.practic, 10-15-2013, 12:53 AM
    5 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Bidder
    by Bidder

Started by Shai Samuel, 07-02-2022, 02:46 PM