Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Volume indicator for NT8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Volume indicator for NT8

Hi all,

I am currently using a volume indicator in MT5 that paints the volume bars green, if the volume of the bar is greater than the previous one, and red, if the volume of the bar is less than the previous one.
    I have tried several volume indicators in NT8, but I can't find any that do the same thing, or at least I have not been able to configure it that way.
    I would appreciate if someone can give me a hand with this issue.

Hello Recluta,

Thank you for your post.

I am not aware of an existing indicator that colors the volume bars green or red based on if the volume was greater than/less than the volume of the previous bar. This should be possible using a custom NinjaScript add-on. If you have a programming background, our team may provide you links to samples that would help you write the script yourself. Otherwise, we can provide you with resources to find a programmer to create the script for you. Please let me know if this option interests you so I may follow up accordingly.

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.​
    Emily C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Emily,

Thank for your kind support. Regretfully I´m not good on programming, so highly appreciated if we go ahead with second option

Comment

Hello Recluta,

Thank you for your interest in NinjaTrader.

You can search our list of NinjaScript consultants through the link below. Simply enter a consultant name or search by using our filter categories. Once you have identified your consultants of choice, please visit each consultant's site for more information or contact them directly to learn more:You can locate the contact information for the consultants on their direct websites for any additional questions you may have. Since these consultants are third-party services for NinjaTrader, all pricing and support information will need to be obtained through the consultant.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem, LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.
        Christopher S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

We have that also in TOS, but the way I do it is I used the Order flow cumulative Delta as Volume direction and measurement, I learn from Trader Dale that not.all volume direction are right specially when it is in the Supply and Demand zone.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by fx.practic, 10-15-2013, 12:53 AM
          5 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post Bidder
          by Bidder

Started by Shai Samuel, 07-02-2022, 02:46 PM
          4 responses
          0 likes