Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Trend Magic future color change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trend Magic future color change

Bonjour, je suis déjà désolé pour mon Anglais, je préfère être plus explicite avec ma langue natale.

J'utilise l'indicateur TrendMagic present sur le forum avec des graphiques Renko de 2 Ticks sur YM donc très rapide.
    Lorsque celui change de couleur ( et autres) je prends position.
    Le problème est que certaines transactions sont trop rapides, j'aimerais placer des ordres Stop-Limit,
    mais je ne peux pas les placer au hasard car je ne sais pas quand TrendMagic va changer de couleur (combien de Renko).
    Est-il possible de faire apparaitre sur le graphique, le prix auquel l'indicateur changera de couleur en temps réel ? Que je puisse bouger mon ordre à chaque fois que ce prix bouge.

Grand merci à vous.

Hello, I'm already sorry for my English, I prefer to be more explicit with my native language.

I use the TrendMagic indicator present on the forum with Renko charts of 2 Ticks on YM so very fast.
    When it changes color (and others) I take a stand.
    The problem is that some transactions are too fast, I would like to place Stop-Limit orders,
    but I can't place them randomly because I don't know when TrendMagic will change color (how many Renko).
    Is it possible to display on the chart the price at which the indicator will change color in real time? That I can move my order every time this price moves.

Many thanks to you.​

Hello RamahuB,

Welcome to the NinjaTrader forums!

You would need the same logic as the indicator to mark on the chart where the color will change.

If the script is open source, you may be able to find the code that changes the color, and use this to draw a line on the chart at the price the color will change.
    Try opening the script in the NinjaScript Editor.

If you are new to developing C#, below is a link to a forum post with helpful resources on getting started with C# and NinjaScript.

If the script is not open source, I recommend you reach out to the author or vendor that provided you the script to inquire what the logic is, or request that a line be added on the chart, and possibly a plot series set that can be used as a signal from a hosting strategy or indicator.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you for your quick response..

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by fx.practic, 10-15-2013, 12:53 AM
      5 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Bidder
      by Bidder