Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Grouping indicators in addition to template

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grouping indicators in addition to template

Besides using a template, is there any way in NT8 desktop to select a number of indicators and apply them all at once to a chart? My use case is I have some indicators that apply to the chart panel, and some other, order-activity indicators that apply to the ChartTrader panel; I would like to be able to apply the ChartTrader indicators separately from the Chart indicators. Using a template applies everything in that template, but removes anything not in that template. I would like to set up the chart panel with a group of indicators, then decide which group of ChartTrader indicators to use. Is that possible?

Hello jculp,

Currently only the template system exists so you would have to group all indicators that you wanted into the same template to apply them all at once. What is the reason for wanting to apply the chart trader items separately?
    JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

OK, thanks. That's what I thought, but I wanted to be sure. It would be nice for ease of management of charts of various timeframes, bar types, and types of market. If you only use a few indicators on only trade a few scenarios, the templates are ok.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by pibrew, Today, 06:37 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post pibrew
      by pibrew

Started by rbeckmann05, Yesterday, 06:48 PM
      1 response
      0 likes