Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

My eyes will thank you...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My eyes will thank you...

Dear Sirs, I'm hopeful that someone will be able to help me. I have issues with an optic nerve and it would help me if someone could write a MACD indicator for ninjatrader 8 that when the MACD and average lines cross that the background color of the MACD indicator changes. So green for a cross up and red for a cross down. Better yet I'd like to be able to choose a color and it's opacity. Thank you in advance. Gary

just to be clear; when the fast line crosses above the slow line = background green or variation of and inverse for red ? -- for some reason opacity is tricky and i haven't been able to make that happen for myself but a custom color can be built into the indicator to be made available when setting up the color for the background and that custom color can have an opacity set in the code...

i'm a plebe, but i can do that for you... you may want to look through these first - searching for MACD

Comment

Yes that is correct. The opacity would be nice for I don't want the color to over take the lines.

Comment

Hello Gary,

Thanks for your post.

Are you interested in programming a custom NinjaScript indicator yourself?

Or, are you looking for an already existing NinjaScript indicator that accomplishes this?

If you are wanting to program you own custom NinjaScript indicator then I would be happy to provide you with some direction for how to accomplish this.

If you are looking for an existing indicator then you could browse the NinjaTrader Ecosystem User App Share for a possible solution.

Ecosystem User App Share: https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/user-app-share/

If you are looking for a someone to create this custom NinjaScript indicator on your behalf, you could contact a professional NinjaScript Consultant who would be eager to create this script at your request.

You can search our extensive library of NinjaScript consultants through the link below. Simply enter a consultant name or search by using our filter categories. Once you have identified your consultants of choice, please visit each consultant's site for more information or contact them directly to learn more!

https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/sea...mming-services

Educators - https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/sea...ures=education

You can locate the contact information for the consultants on their direct websites for any additional questions you may have. Since these consultants are third-party services for NinjaTrader, all pricing and support information will need to be obtained through the consultant.

This NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.
        Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by fx.practic, 10-15-2013, 12:53 AM
        5 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Bidder
        by Bidder

Started by Shai Samuel, 07-02-2022, 02:46 PM
        4 responses